Find inspiration for an egg-cellent Easter, from cracking deals to delicious recipes.
Cracking deals 🐣
Who doesn't love a hot cross bun on Easter? Whether you cover them in lashings of butter, a local jam or even cheese - they're a must-have to kick off the spring season.
Why not grab some locally made ones by our bakers at Gadsby's on your next shop?
We've also got lots of little treats to put a spring in your step, visit your local store to see our wide range of goodies.
Check out all our latest food offers here.
We've got a cracking dividend deal for you...
Members will receive their exclusive 10% dividend voucher the first time they shop in any Lincolnshire Co-op Food Store from Monday 27th March.
The voucher can then be exchanged for 10% when they next spend £10 or more before Easter Monday 10th April 2023.
Full terms and conditions can be found on the back of the voucher.
Looking for some recipes to make with the kids or treat yourself with? Take a look at these:
- Chocolate orange mousse: Whip up these egg-citing desserts 🍨 with the kids to kick start the Easter holidays.
- Hot cross bun and pear trifle: Try out this Easter spin on a classic British dessert - guaranteed to be a show stopper.
- Tear and share swirl: Perfect with an afternoon cuppa, tear and share this delicious swirl with the family.
- Simnel bundt cake: A traditional Easter staple - try out this must-have simnel bundt cake recipe.
- Giant chocolate button: This egg-cellent recipe is a great Easter activity for the kids!
- Hot cross bread and butter pudding: A delicious twist on a classic recipe, packed with locally made ingredients too!
- Vegan carrot cake: We carrot believe how good this cake looks!
- Leftover Easter egg traybake: A vegetarian and gluten free recipe to use up your leftover Easter eggs!