Giant chocolate button (V)
This egg-cellent 🥚 recipe is a great Easter activity for the kids!
With Fairtrade milk chocolate, mini eggs, cookies 🍪 and coconut 🥥, we think you'll like a choco-lot! 🍫
- 200g Co-op Fairtrade milk chocolate
- 90g chocolate sugar-coated mini eggs
- 2 Co-op Irresistible cookies
- 25g desiccated coconut
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt in a bowl over a pan of simmering water, making sure the bowl doesn't touch the water.
- Set aside to cool slightly.
- Chop half the mini eggs and break the cookie into pieces.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto greaseproof paper to make a circle about the size of a side plate.
- Sprinkle over the mini eggs, coconut and cookie pieces then leave to set.
- Bash up and share.