Become the Easter bunny with our fluffy mask
Have a Hoppy Easter with our easy to make fluffy bunny mask!
- White card - A3 size is ideal as it'll mean you have big. long ears!
- Pink card - A4 size
- Cotton wool
- Glue - preferably white or clear coloured
- Elastic or string to hold the mask on your head
What to do:
- Cut out your mask from the white card in the shape shown on the picture - remember to cut out two eye holes!
- Cut out two ear shapes from the pink card - make sure they are slightly smaller than your white ears.
- Stick your pink ears on top of your white ears
- Cover the rest of the white parts of your mask with glue
- Stick balls of cotton wool around the edges of the ears and round the eyes and then leave to dry
- Make a little hole at the sides of the eye holes and thread your string/elastic through this and tie round the back of your head
We've got lots more activities like this on our website.