Sign in

Weddings and honeymoons

Wedding Bouquet On Beach

Memories to last a lifetime…

From the moment you start planning your day to remember, we’re here to help.

Does your perfect hen do involve pampering at a spa? A hot tub with a view? Or exploring the sights and shops of a new city with your friends and family? Our experts can help you find a celebration tailor-made to your party.

It’s the same for the stags. Our range of experience days and short breaks means there’s something for fast car fanatics, lovers of the outdoors, culture seekers or those who simply want to chill out together.

Getting married abroad is a bit more involved than booking your next holiday – so let our travel teams take the strain so you can concentrate on your picture-perfect ceremony.

A honeymoon is often a chance to tick off ‘bucket-list’ destinations or indulge in five-star accommodation. We know all about the best hotels and the most romantic resorts. Pop into your nearest travel branch and start planning your trip of a lifetime.

Remember, Lincolnshire Co-op dividend card holders will benefit from dividend on all bookings – perhaps you could put it towards wedding flowers from our florist

Getting married abroad? Check out our FAQs so you don't forget anything

The prices and availability for most weddings/honeymoons are released a year and a half in advanced but some occasions dependent on destination it will only be 11 months, we would always recommend to start looking a year in advance.

You need to book the wedding or honeymoon in the name your passport is going to be in.  

Your tour operator will be able to confirm what documents are required specifically for your ceremony and destination. Documents that may be required are original birth certificates, if you have been divorced, the original decree absolute, if you have been widowed, the original copy of your partner’s death certificate along with the original marriage certificate, if you have changed your name by deed poll, the original copy of the deed poll certificate and if you have been adopted, the original copy of the adoption certificate. 

It is recommended that copies of these documents are sent to your chosen tour operator at least 12 weeks prior to travel and you will need to take the originals to your chosen wedding destination.

Yes, we always recommend you take out an insurance policy that states it covers weddings, this will the cover wedding rings, gifts, wedding attire, photographs and videos.


Our use of cookies

We use necessary cookies to make our site work. These cookies ensure our core functionality works, such as signing into your membership account and keeping our website secure.

We also use analytics cookies to help us make improvements to our website experience by evaluating how visitors use the site. You can manage these cookies by clicking the below button.

More information on this can be found on our cookies page and privacy policy.

Manage my cookies

Necessary cookies

We use necessary cookies to enable core functionality on our website such as security, network management and for our membership area to work. You may choose to disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

To help us continue to improve our website, we’d like to use Google Analytics cookies which will provide us with information on how you use the site. These cookies collect general behaviour information and doesn’t directly identify anyone. More information on how these cookies work can be found on our cookies page.

Use Analytics cookies