Toast the summer with tempting tipples made with refreshing elderflower, apple and raspberry. Cheers!
Toffee vodka mojito...
- Put 10 mint leaves in each of two tall glasses. Crush gently with a muddler or the handle of a rolling pin to extract the flavour but not mash the leaves.
- Halve a lime and squeeze half into each glass.
- Add 75ml of Starkey's apple juice to each glass.
- Add ice, then 60ml of Fenlands toffee vodka.
- Stir well, garnish with a twist of lime peel or slice of lime and serve immediately.
Frozen raspberry daiquiri (mocktail)...
- Pop 2 tall glasses in the freezer to chill.
- Put 2 handfuls of ice in a blender with 400ml of Belvoir raspberry lemonade, 4 tbsp of Belvoir elderflower cordial, 200ml of Starkey's apple juice and 100g of fresh raspberries,
- Blend until thick and frothy, pour into the chilled glasses, decorate with fresh raspberries. Serve immediately.
Elderflower, Prosecco and gin fizz...
- Half-fill 2 large wine glasses with ice cubes and add 30ml of your favourite gin to each.
- Add 1 tbsp of elderflower cordial to each glass.
- Top each glass with 150ml of Prosecco.
- Garnish with, for example, fresh mint and cucumber slices. Serve immediately.
Apple ginger beer float...
- Chill 2 tall glasses in the freezer.
- Pour 200ml of ginger beer into each, then add 150ml of apple juice to each.
- Squeeze 1/2 lime into each glass and give a good stir.
- Pop a scoop of vanilla ice cream into each glass and serve immediately.