A problem has occurred
We're sorry but a problem has occurred. The developers have been notified and will investigate as soon as possible.
SERVES 4-6. PREP 25 MINS. COOK 35 MINS
1. Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the onions, peppers, aubergine or courgette and cook over a low heat for 10 mins until softened.
2. Add the garlic, curry paste and fry gently for 1-2 mins.
3. Add the passata, coconut milk and tomatoes, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 mins. Add the turkey and simmer for a further 10 mins.
4. Spoon into a serving bowl, scatter with coriander, if using, and serve with rice or warm Indian breads.
SERVES 4. PREP 20 MINS. COOK 45 MINS 45 MINS
1. Put the flour in a bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the eggs and beat until smooth. Gradually whisk in the milk, whisking for 1-2 mins or until the Yorkshire pudding batter is smooth. Season with salt and pepper and stir in the sage, if using. Leave to rest for 30 mins.
2. Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas 6. Put a 20cm square roasting tin in to heat.
3. Using floury hands, divide the stuffing into even-sized balls. Remove the hot tin from the oven, add the oil and stuffing balls. Cook for 10 mins. Increase oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/Gas 7.
4. Remove the tin from the oven, pour the batter into the tin and return to the oven as quickly as possible. Cook for 30-35 mins until the pudding has puffed up and edges are crisp and browned. Serve immediately with plenty of gravy.
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. These cookies ensure our core functionality works, such as signing into your membership account and keeping our website secure.
We also use analytics cookies to help us make improvements to our website experience by evaluating how visitors use the site. You can manage these cookies by clicking the below button.
We use necessary cookies to enable core functionality on our website such as security, network management and for our membership area to work. You may choose to disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
To help us continue to improve our website, we’d like to use Google Analytics cookies which will provide us with information on how you use the site. These cookies collect general behaviour information and doesn’t directly identify anyone. More information on how these cookies work can be found on our cookies page.Confirm