A problem has occurred
We're sorry but a problem has occurred. The developers have been notified and will investigate as soon as possible.
A tasty twist on your traditional Yorkshire pudding. This fluffy treat oozing with berry goodness and juicy flavours is perfect for breakfast, lunch or tea, we won’t judge!
SERVES 4 PREP 10 MINUTES COOK 30 MINUTES
1. Put a 20cm ovenproof frying pan in the oven to heat up while you prepare the batter.
2. Whisk the eggs, flour, milk and sugar together in a mixing bowl to make a batter.
3. Using oven gloves, remove the frying pan from the oven, add the butter and swirl until it melts.
4. Pour in the batter and return the pan to the oven for 20-25 mins, until the pancake has puffed up and is golden.
5. Leave to cool for 10 mins.
6. Meanwhile, put the berries in a saucepan with the honey and lemon juice.
7. Cook over a medium heat for 8-10 mins, swirling the pan occasionally, until you have a syrupy sauce.
8. Put the yogurt in a bowl and fold in the lemon curd, to give a marbled effect, then dollop in the middle of the pancake.
9. Top with the blueberry sauce, then dust with icing sugar, if you like.
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. These cookies ensure our core functionality works, such as signing into your membership account and keeping our website secure.
We also use analytics cookies to help us make improvements to our website experience by evaluating how visitors use the site. You can manage these cookies by clicking the below button.
We use necessary cookies to enable core functionality on our website such as security, network management and for our membership area to work. You may choose to disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
To help us continue to improve our website, we’d like to use Google Analytics cookies which will provide us with information on how you use the site. These cookies collect general behaviour information and doesn’t directly identify anyone. More information on how these cookies work can be found on our cookies page.Confirm