A problem has occurred
We're sorry but a problem has occurred. The developers have been notified and will investigate as soon as possible.
Voting is open to choose which local community groups will be supported by shoppers in Lincolnshire Co-op outlets later this year.
Lincolnshire Co-op dividend card holders are linked to a local good cause through the Society’s Community Champions scheme – each time a member shops with their card in an outlet, a donation is made to that group. Staff fundraising and proceeds from carrier bag charges are also totalled up.
During the year, hundreds of different groups are supported through the Community Champions scheme. Currently members are choosing which will receive help during autumn 2018.
The lucky organisations which are selected as Community Champions for September, October and November could raise around £500 or more.
People can vote for which good causes they’d like to support through Lincolnshire Co-op’s website if they have an online membership account set up - go to the My Membership section.
Or they can attend a series of special members’ forums being held throughout the area in March.
As well as the Community Champions vote, the forums will include updates on Lincolnshire Co-op news in the local area and a chance to quiz managers and Society directors through a Q&A session.
The events take place from 6pm at the following venues and locations:
• Monday 5th March - Centre 4, 17a Wootton Road, Grimsby, DN33 1HE.
• Wednesday 7th March - St Nicholas Community Centre, Fishtoft Road, Boston, PE21 0AA.
• Thursday 8th March - Bridge Community Centre, Lincoln Road, Newark, NG24 2DQ.
• Tuesday 13th March - Stanhope Hall, Boston Road, Horncastle, LN9 6NF.
• Thursday 15th March - St Peter and St Paul’s Parish Centre, Skellingthorpe Road, Lincoln, LN6 7RB.
• Tuesday 20th March - The Curlew Centre, Memorial Park, Bridge Road, Sutton Bridge, PE12 9SA.
• Wednesday 21st March - Misterton Methodist Church Hall, High Street, Misterton, DN10 4BU.
• Monday 26th March - Solo Club, 4 Market Street, Sleaford, NG34 7SF.
For more information on members’ forums ourevents pages or call the Membership team on (01522) 544 632.
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. These cookies ensure our core functionality works, such as signing into your membership account and keeping our website secure.
We also use analytics cookies to help us make improvements to our website experience by evaluating how visitors use the site. You can manage these cookies by clicking the below button.
We use necessary cookies to enable core functionality on our website such as security, network management and for our membership area to work. You may choose to disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
To help us continue to improve our website, we’d like to use Google Analytics cookies which will provide us with information on how you use the site. These cookies collect general behaviour information and doesn’t directly identify anyone. More information on how these cookies work can be found on our cookies page.