Burgundy, the River Rhône and Provence River Cruise
£1,999 per person*
From the lush green vineyards of Burgundy to the sun-kissed hills of Provence and the wild ruggedness of the Ardèche gorges to the medieval allure of Avignon – on this truly enthralling cruise every day is full of fascination.
Lower deck from £1,999 per person*
Middle deck from £2,599 per person*
Your cruise includes:
- 7 nights on board in your choice of luxury cabin or suite
- Upgrade to a deluxe or superior suite, or an upper deck cabin and benefit from the luxury of RIVIERAPLUS
- All meals on board, including welcome cocktails and the Captain’s Dinner
- Complimentary on-board tea and coffee
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi (connection speeds may vary)
- Return scheduled flights from a selection of regional airports or return Eurostar / TGV from London St Pancras International
- Five-star service from an English-speaking crew and knowledgeable local guides
- Services of a Riviera Travel Cruise Director and Concierge
8 included experiences:
- 5 guided tours including glorious Lyon, charming Beaune with wine tasting, historic Vienne, splendid Arles and intriguing Avignon
- 3 visits including the magnificent Ardèche Gorges, the remarkable Pont du Gard and the beautiful Tournon
From £1,999 per person (July & August 2024 departures) based on two people sharing a standard suite on the lower deck. Standard suites available on the middle deck from £2,599 per person.
*Terms and conditions apply. All prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to the tour operators' terms and conditions. Ask in branch for more details.
Book with confidence, Lincolnshire Co-op and our 14 travel branches are bonded by ABTA the Travel Association.
ABTA and ABTA Members help holidaymakers to get the most from their travel and assist them when things do not go according to plan.
We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA's Code of Conduct.
Our promise to you is that we will only book your holiday with a tour operator who has a full Air Travel Organisers License (ATOL) if a flight is included.
This gives you 100% financial protection should your tour operator suffer any financial difficulties.
We have been trading strongly for in excess of 150 years. Our results were strong once again last year, recording very strong profitability and assets. You can trust us with your money.
We can promise you that booking your holiday with us is as secure as it has always been.
Please ask to speak to the Branch Manager or one of the team for more information.
Our travel experts in branch can help you with the details of what you need for your chosen destination.
The Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office also has a foreign travel guide, with countries across the globe. The guide gives up-to-date information on issues like medical requirements, weather conditions, threat levels and a host of other important issues like passport information. We also put important updates on this website.