One Night Classic Break for Two Experience Voucher
£185 total price*
Choose from over 20 three to four hotels, for this relaxing break, with a wide variety of options from the traditional to the contemporary and everything in between.
You’ll find locations in most major UK counties, so you’re sure to find that perfect spot within reach for whatever you have planned for your stay.
Perfect for any occasion, whether it’s a celebration or just an excuse to get out of the house for a night, this experience won’t disappoint.
Choose from either a twin or double room, and enjoy a delicious breakfast on the morning of your departure. With so many amazing hotels on offer, the hardest part will be choosing where to go.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 9 months.
Locations (Subject to Change)
- Jersey - St Helier
- Berkshire – Newbury
- Berkshire – Bracknell
- Buckinghamshire – Maidenhead
- Hampshire – Winchester
- Surrey – Horsham
- Surrey – Croydon
- Oxfordshire – Oxford
- Buckinghamshire - High Wycombe
- Hampshire – Southampton
- Suffolk – Ipswich
- Hertfordshire - St Albans
- Cheshire – Macclesfield
- Cumbria – Windermere
- Greater Manchester – Manchester
- Cheshire – Crewe
- Tyne & Wear
- North Yorkshire - Stockton-on-Tees
- Scotland – Aviemore
- Scotland – Thurso
- Wales – Caernarfon
- Wales - South Glamorgan
- Yorkshire – Bradford
- Lincolnshire – Grimsby
- North Yorkshire – Harrogate
- West Yorkshire – Halifax
- North Yorkshire – Malton
- Lincolnshire – Grimsby
- Derbyshire – Derby
- Lincolnshire - Woodhall Spa
- Leicestershire – Hinckley
- Staffordshire – Cannock
- Warwickshire - Leamington Spa
- West Midlands – Birmingham
- West Midlands – Birmingham
- Staffordshire - Stafford
- One night’s stay for two people in a 3* or 4* hotel (twin or double room)
- Full English breakfast for two
Terms & Conditions
- We recommend you book at least six to eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12vmonths.
- Each hotel is different, some will have leisure facilities and others won’t, but you’re sure to find yourself in comfortable surroundings no matter where you choose.
- Minmum age: 18 years
- Facilities for the disabled vary at each location; please check at the time of booking for further information
- Some hotels only take bookings for weekends or weekdays, and some may impose a minimum stay of two nights at weekends. Please check with your chosen location before securing your booking.
- Please note - locations listed are subject to change.
- Your experience will be for one night. Check-in and departure times will vary depending on location.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
*Terms and conditions apply. All prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to the tour operators' terms and conditions. Ask in branch for more details.
Book with confidence, Lincolnshire Co-op and our 14 travel branches are bonded by ABTA the Travel Association.
ABTA and ABTA Members help holidaymakers to get the most from their travel and assist them when things do not go according to plan.
We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA's Code of Conduct.
Our promise to you is that we will only book your holiday with a tour operator who has a full Air Travel Organisers License (ATOL) if a flight is included.
This gives you 100% financial protection should your tour operator suffer any financial difficulties.
We have been trading strongly for in excess of 150 years. Our results were strong once again last year, recording very strong profitability and assets. You can trust us with your money.
We can promise you that booking your holiday with us is as secure as it has always been.
Please ask to speak to the Branch Manager or one of the team for more information.
Our travel experts in branch can help you with the details of what you need for your chosen destination.
The Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office also has a foreign travel guide, with countries across the globe. The guide gives up-to-date information on issues like medical requirements, weather conditions, threat levels and a host of other important issues like passport information. We also put important updates on this website.