The Best Of Japan
£4,599 per person*
A Japan Holiday- an ancient culture of emperors, fierce shoguns, samurais and brutal martial arts. Yet it’s also a place of gentle geishas, colourful kimonos, exquisite garden design and Zen Buddhism. How did a country so deeply rooted in such diverse heritage become one of the most modern and advanced economies on the planet? Pondering such questions is what makes Japan tours so incredibly rewarding.
- See the famous sights of Tokyo including the Meiji shrine, Omotesando Street, fashion-setting Harajuku and the Akihabara electronic town
- Enjoy astonishing views of Mount Fuji from Lake Kawaguchi and the hot-spring, mountain spa resort of Hakone
- Travel at 189 mph on the incomparable high-speed bullet trains
- Reflect on the horrors of war at Hiroshima’s Peace Park and museum
- Explore Kyoto on a guided tour, experiencing the former imperial capital and the essence of traditional Japan
- Discover the ‘Way of Tea’ with a Japanese tea ceremony
- Discover Nara, Japan’s first capital with its huge bronze Buddha, on a guided tour.
- 11 nights in four star hotels 1 night in flight
- Return flights & transfers
- Programme of daily tours & visits
- Travel on the famous high-speed bullet train
- 14 meals: 11 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 1 dinner
- Expert Tour Manager
- Airport departure taxes & transfers
- All local taxes & transfers
*Price is subject to availability and based on two adults sharing a room. £4,599 per person* is based on departing on Thursday 29th August 2024. Other dates available for a supplement.
🌟 PLUS, when booking don’t forget your dividend card, to receive money back and to help local good causes!
*Terms and conditions apply. All prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to the tour operators' terms and conditions. Ask in branch for more details.
Book with confidence, Lincolnshire Co-op and our 14 travel branches are bonded by ABTA the Travel Association.
ABTA and ABTA Members help holidaymakers to get the most from their travel and assist them when things do not go according to plan.
We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA's Code of Conduct.
Our promise to you is that we will only book your holiday with a tour operator who has a full Air Travel Organisers License (ATOL) if a flight is included.
This gives you 100% financial protection should your tour operator suffer any financial difficulties.
We have been trading strongly for in excess of 150 years. Our results were strong once again last year, recording very strong profitability and assets. You can trust us with your money.
We can promise you that booking your holiday with us is as secure as it has always been.
Please ask to speak to the Branch Manager or one of the team for more information.
Our travel experts in branch can help you with the details of what you need for your chosen destination.
The Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office also has a foreign travel guide, with countries across the globe. The guide gives up-to-date information on issues like medical requirements, weather conditions, threat levels and a host of other important issues like passport information. We also put important updates on this website.