Dividend terms and conditions
- The Lincolnshire Co-op dividend card is issued and remains the property of Lincolnshire Co-operative Ltd (LCL). LCL reserves the right to decline, issue or withdraw the card at any time.
- LCL reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme or to terminate the scheme at any time without notice.
- Only members of LCL may be issued with a dividend card.
- Members agree to invest at least £1 in their share account. This will automatically be taken from the first dividend bonus.
- LCL dividend card is not transferable.
- LCL dividend card can only be used in Lincolnshire Co-op stores.
- Dividend is issued at a rate, as published from time to time.
- Dividend can only be redeemed by presenting the dividend card at point of payment for goods and services or payment into a share account at any member helpdesk.
- Dividend earned or redeemed will be set out on the relevant transaction till receipt, or can be viewed on your online account.
- Dividend bonus will be distributed to members as declared at the Annual Members’ Meeting.
- LCL does not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards. If a card is lost, stolen or damaged, the member must contact Member Accounts on 01522 781 135. We can only replace dividend lost as a result of theft which relates to transactions taking place after the dividend card has been reported missing.
- Members are required to advise any change of details to: Member Accounts Lincolnshire Co-operative Ltd, 15-23 Tentercroft Street, Lincoln, LN5 7DB or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use of LCL dividend card is governed by LCL rules (available on request) which take precedence over these T&Cs in the event of conflict.
For a copy of the rules please write to the Group Secretary, Lincolnshire Co-op, Stanley Bett House, 15-23 Tentercroft Street, Lincoln, LN5 7DB or email email@example.com.