Have you got a property for us?
We're always looking for new sites and business opportunities either within or near to our existing trading area. If you have a site or business that you think could be of interest to us we'd be delighted to hear from you.
Lincolnshire Co-op primarily trades in Lincolnshire, North and North East Lincolnshire and East Nottinghamshire but we also have pharmacies in Norfolk and Yorkshire.
In particular we are currently looking for:
- Sites for food stores. Ideally these should be between 1/3 and 1 acre situated in urban areas or in villages. These could be cleared sites or those with existing buildings suitable for conversion or redevelopment.
- Existing convenience store and food retail businesses. Ideally these should be properties with 2,000-6,000 sqft sales on one level with ancillary storage and car parking, situated in urban areas or larger villages.
- Pharmacy businesses and business opportunities.
- Healthcare developments.
- Funeral businesses and business opportunities.
- Travel business opportunities
- Investment properties
We have a strong preference for freehold properties but we will consider renting if the right property is available.
If you are aware of any properties or opportunities that you think may be of interest to us please contact the Estates and Property team on 01522 781 110 or by emailing email@example.com.