India – Tigers & The Taj Mahal
£1,445 per person*
Uncover northern India’s greatest cities on this perfect introduction to one of the world’s most fascinating and alluring destinations.
Explore the teeming, colourful, spectacular cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur that make up the world-famous, fascinating Golden Triangle. See sights like the Red Fort, the awe-inspiring Taj Mahal and the Palace of the Winds. Spend two nights on safari in Ranthambhore, a one-time hunting ground of Indian princes, and complete your holiday with a stay in a luxury jungle resort.
- The magical sight of the Taj Mahal at sunrise and a guided tour
- Searching for Ranthambore's tigers on two safaris
- The astounding sights and sounds of New Delhi
- The historic Red Fort, the India Gate war memorial and the ruins of the Quwwat-ul-Islam Mosque
- Take a rickshaw ride through Old Delhi
- A guided tour of Agra, India's city of love
- Explore the ramparts, gates and cobbled paths of Jaipur's Amber Fort
- Jaipur's exquisite Palace of the Winds
- Chand Baori, Abhaneri's astonishing 13-storey stepwell
- Dinner with a local family in Jaipur
- Stay at a cottage at the Vanaashrya Resort
- Enjoy a camel cart ride and an Indian cookery demonstration
Departs from London Heathrow on Tuesday 11th June 2024 - £1,445 per person* based on two people sharing. Other 2024 and 2025 dates available, ask your local branch for details.
🌟 PLUS, when booking don’t forget your dividend card, to receive money back and to help local good causes!
*Terms and conditions apply. All prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to the tour operators' terms and conditions. Ask in branch for more details.
Book with confidence, Lincolnshire Co-op and our 14 travel branches are bonded by ABTA the Travel Association.
ABTA and ABTA Members help holidaymakers to get the most from their travel and assist them when things do not go according to plan.
We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA's Code of Conduct.
Our promise to you is that we will only book your holiday with a tour operator who has a full Air Travel Organisers License (ATOL) if a flight is included.
This gives you 100% financial protection should your tour operator suffer any financial difficulties.
We have been trading strongly for in excess of 150 years. Our results were strong once again last year, recording very strong profitability and assets. You can trust us with your money.
We can promise you that booking your holiday with us is as secure as it has always been.
Please ask to speak to the Branch Manager or one of the team for more information.
Our travel experts in branch can help you with the details of what you need for your chosen destination.
The Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office also has a foreign travel guide, with countries across the globe. The guide gives up-to-date information on issues like medical requirements, weather conditions, threat levels and a host of other important issues like passport information. We also put important updates on this website.