California and the Golden West
£3,295 per person*
You’ll travel around California (nudging into neighbouring Nevada and Arizona), visiting great cities like Los Angeles and Las Vegas. You’ll drive along Route 66 and visit the spectacular scenery of Yosemite National Park. We’ll also spend two nights in Flagstaff: gateway to the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon. This departure follows a shorter itinerary than our standard tour and doesn't travel along Big Sur. You'll conclude in the legendary ‘City by the Bay’, San Francisco and fly home on day 13, arriving day 14.
- Tours of Hollywood, San Diego and San Francisco (including Golden Gate Bridge)
- Visits to the artist colony of Sedona; and the Old Silver Mining Town of Calico
- Park entrance fees for Grand Canyon and Yosemite national parks
- Williams Depot and shoot-out re-enactment
- 2 days free time - Enjoy time to explore independently, relax at your hotel, join our optional excursions or ask your tour manager for their recommendations.
- 12 nights in hotel accommodation and 1 night in flight
- International flights. Prices are based on return flights from London Heathrow.
- VIP experience - Titan's VIP door-to-door travel service
- Experts - Titan tour manager
- Porterage - Services included
Prices from £3,295 per person* based on two adults departing from London Heathrow on Thursday 26th September 2024. Other dates available - ask us for details.
🌟 PLUS, when booking don’t forget your dividend card, to receive money back and to help local good causes!
*Terms and conditions apply. All prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to the tour operators' terms and conditions. Ask in branch for more details.
Book with confidence, Lincolnshire Co-op and our 14 travel branches are bonded by ABTA the Travel Association.
ABTA and ABTA Members help holidaymakers to get the most from their travel and assist them when things do not go according to plan.
We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA's Code of Conduct.
Our promise to you is that we will only book your holiday with a tour operator who has a full Air Travel Organisers License (ATOL) if a flight is included.
This gives you 100% financial protection should your tour operator suffer any financial difficulties.
We have been trading strongly for in excess of 150 years. Our results were strong once again last year, recording very strong profitability and assets. You can trust us with your money.
We can promise you that booking your holiday with us is as secure as it has always been.
Please ask to speak to the Branch Manager or one of the team for more information.
Our travel experts in branch can help you with the details of what you need for your chosen destination.
The Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office also has a foreign travel guide, with countries across the globe. The guide gives up-to-date information on issues like medical requirements, weather conditions, threat levels and a host of other important issues like passport information. We also put important updates on this website.