Borneo's Orangutans & Rainforest Adventure
£3,020 per person*
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘢𝘣𝘢𝘩, 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘉𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘰’𝘴 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘔𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘯, 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘳, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦-𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴.
Departs 11th March 2024 - £3,020 per person* (other 2024 and 2025 dates available, ask your local branch for details)
- Flights from Heathrow
- 13 Days
- 8 Included Excursions
- 20 Meals
- 4* Hotels
- Visit the Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre and Sun Bear Conservation Centre
- Spend an unforgettable day at the Rainforest Discovery Centre
- Get to know the unusual-looking proboscis monkey at a local sanctuary
- Wildlife cruises on the Kinabatangan River and oxbow lakes and a stay in a jungle lodge
- Discover beautiful Kinabalu Park and the therapeutic Poring Hot Springs
- Stay at the Sabah Tea Plantation
- Look out for fireflies and pygmy elephants
- Journey to former British colonial capital Sandakan
- End your trip with four days in a luxurious beach resort
*Terms and conditions apply. All prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to the tour operators' terms and conditions. Ask in branch for more details.
Book with confidence, Lincolnshire Co-op and our 14 travel branches are bonded by ABTA the Travel Association.
ABTA and ABTA Members help holidaymakers to get the most from their travel and assist them when things do not go according to plan.
We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA's Code of Conduct.
Our promise to you is that we will only book your holiday with a tour operator who has a full Air Travel Organisers License (ATOL) if a flight is included.
This gives you 100% financial protection should your tour operator suffer any financial difficulties.
We have been trading strongly for in excess of 150 years. Our results were strong once again last year, recording very strong profitability and assets. You can trust us with your money.
We can promise you that booking your holiday with us is as secure as it has always been.
Please ask to speak to the Branch Manager or one of the team for more information.
Our travel experts in branch can help you with the details of what you need for your chosen destination.
The Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office also has a foreign travel guide, with countries across the globe. The guide gives up-to-date information on issues like medical requirements, weather conditions, threat levels and a host of other important issues like passport information. We also put important updates on this website.