Best of Malaysia with Langkawi beach stay - New for 2024
£2,599 per person*
The jewel of Southeast Asia, Malaysia is a multi-cultural land with Malays, Indian, Chinese and Hindu influences. Experience the fascinating history through the colonial cities of Malacca and Kuala Lumpur where the influences of the British, Portuguese and Dutch can still be seen. Taste the aromatic, spicy cuisine, including a traditional banana leaf platter, and enjoy a five-night beach stay on the beautiful island of Langkawi. The people are said to be some of Asia's friendliest and most tolerant - always happy to help. Malaysia is the perfect blend of dense jungle, historical monuments, futuristic cities and pristine beaches, and the perfect introduction to Southeast Asia.
Tour highlights include:
- Explore the port city of Malacca, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its well-preserved mix of historical architectural styles.
- Climb the colourful steps to the sacred Hindu Temples at the Batu Caves and marvel at the fascinating natural landscape.
- Discover the capital city of Kuala Lumpur and browse at the eclectic mix of shops at the Central Market.
- Stay in a historic colonial hotel amid the Cameron Highlands including a tea factory tour.
- Relax on the tropical island of Langkawi, and take time to explore at your leisure.
Included in this tour are:
- 11 nights in 4 to 5-star accommodation
- 10 visits & tours
- 5-night beach stay
- Daily breakfast & 5 lunches
- Return flights & transfers
- Expert Tour Manager
- Checked Luggage
- Inclusive of all local taxes
Prices from £2,599 per person* based on two people flying from London Heathrow on Saturday 2nd November 2024. Other dates available - ask us for more details.
*Terms and conditions apply. All prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to the tour operators' terms and conditions. Ask in branch for more details.
Book with confidence, Lincolnshire Co-op and our 14 travel branches are bonded by ABTA the Travel Association.
ABTA and ABTA Members help holidaymakers to get the most from their travel and assist them when things do not go according to plan.
We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA's Code of Conduct.
Our promise to you is that we will only book your holiday with a tour operator who has a full Air Travel Organisers License (ATOL) if a flight is included.
This gives you 100% financial protection should your tour operator suffer any financial difficulties.
We have been trading strongly for in excess of 150 years. Our results were strong once again last year, recording very strong profitability and assets. You can trust us with your money.
We can promise you that booking your holiday with us is as secure as it has always been.
Please ask to speak to the Branch Manager or one of the team for more information.
Our travel experts in branch can help you with the details of what you need for your chosen destination.
The Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office also has a foreign travel guide, with countries across the globe. The guide gives up-to-date information on issues like medical requirements, weather conditions, threat levels and a host of other important issues like passport information. We also put important updates on this website.