Vegetarian ‘naan-chos' (V)
A perfect side or main, these nachos are a great veggie option.
- 4 Co-op plain naan breads, cut into triangular chips
- 3 tbsp Co-op sunflower oil
- 400g can Co-op chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 300g unsweetened dairy free yogurt alternative
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated
- 25g pack coriander, finely chopped, a few leaves reserved to garnish
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 200g Co-op cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- 4 tbsp Mr Huda's mango chutney
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6, arrange the naan on a baking tray and drizzle with 2 tbsp of the oil.
- Toss the chick peas with the remaining oil and the spices, spread out on another baking tray and season, then bake both trays for 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, combine the yogurt alternative, garlic and coriander, then season.
- Combine the onion, tomato and chilli sauce to make a salsa.
- Arrange the naan chips on a serving plate, then spoon over the yogurt mixture, dot with the salsa, sprinkle over the chick peas and spoon on the mango chutney.
- Scatter with the reserved coriander leaves to serve.