A tasty starter or side dish, these super simple samosas made with local curry paste from Mr Huda's will make a great addition to your next party.
- 150g mixed veg
- 250g mashed potatoes
- 2 tsp Mr Huda's curry paste from the Love Local range
- 4 tortillas
- Mix 250g mashed potatoes with 150g cooked veg and 1-2 tsp curry paste.
- Halve 4 tortillas.
- Mix 1 tbsp flour and 1 tbsp water to make a glue.
- Place a tortilla in front of you, straight side facing away. Dab flour glue along the straight edge and fold it across towards you, to ‘7 o’clock’. Then fold the other corner across to ‘5 o’clock’.
- Fill with ⅛ of the veg mixture; seal the tortillas with the glue. Repeat 7 times.
- Brush with 2 tbsp melted butter and bake at 190°C/170°C fan/Gas 5 for 18 mins or until golden. Serve hot or cold.