A problem has occurred
We're sorry but a problem has occurred. The developers have been notified and will investigate as soon as possible.
Simple, easy and elegant - impress your guests with these smoked salmon crostinis made with a range of local products.
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas 6. Brush the bread slices on both sides using 5 tbsp oil.
2. Place the bread slices on a baking tray and bake for 5 minutes, then turn them over and bake for 5 minutes more or until they are just crisp and golden.
3. Meanwhile, mix the radishes, beetroot, lemon juice and remaining oil together in a bowl and season to taste.
4. If you’re using dill and vodka, mix in a separate bowl with the crème fraîche.
5. When the toasts are ready, top with the smoked salmon slices, a small spoonful each of the beetroot and radish salad and the vodka crème fraîche.
6. Garnish with cress or rocket leaves and season with black pepper before serving with wedges of lemon.
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. These cookies ensure our core functionality works, such as signing into your membership account and keeping our website secure.
We also use analytics cookies to help us make improvements to our website experience by evaluating how visitors use the site. You can manage these cookies by clicking the below button.
We use necessary cookies to enable core functionality on our website such as security, network management and for our membership area to work. You may choose to disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
To help us continue to improve our website, we’d like to use Google Analytics cookies which will provide us with information on how you use the site. These cookies collect general behaviour information and doesn’t directly identify anyone. More information on how these cookies work can be found on our cookies page.Confirm