A tasty treat and terrific gift 🎁
PREP: 15 MINS, PLUS CHILLING TIME
COOK: 5 MINS
- 100ml double cream
- 25g salted butter
- 300g Lindt Excellence A Touch of Sea Salt Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp dark rum
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp chopped salted pistachio nuts
- 3 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Place the cream and butter into a small saucepan and heat until just boiling. Remove from heat, stir in the chocolate until melted, add the rum and pour into a bowl. Chill for at least 1-2 hours until set.
- Scoop out teaspoonfuls of the mixture, roll into balls and place on a plate. Keeps rinsing your hands in cold water so you don't melt the chocolate. Chill for 30 mins.
- Sprinkle the cocoa powder, pistachios and coconut onto separate plates. Roll one third of the truffles in the cocoa to coat. Roll half of the remaining truffles in the pistachios and the remaining truffles in the coconut to coat completely. Chill until set. The truffles can be made 1 week in advance and kept in an airtight tin.