Simple, satisfying and ready in minutes. An Italian staple marrying smoked bacon with a sumptuous creamy sauce.
- 6 rashers smoked bacon
- 350g spaghetti
- 2 free range eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 50g grated parmesan
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and fry until golden.
- Cook the spaghetti just like it says on the pack, then drain in a colander.
- Beat together the eggs and the extra yolks, then add the Parmesan and pour over the pasta.
- Mix together whilst on the heat and serve immediately.
- Make sure your dinner is fully cooked and piping hot before serving it up.
Make it veggie!
Swap the bacon for slices of courgette, it's just as delicious! Don't forget to check if your parmesan is veggie-friendly too.