Lincolnshire Poacher Crackers
A super savoury treat 🧀
PREP: 10 MINS, PLUS CHILLING TIME
COOK: 15 MINS
- 120g plain flour
- 1tsp garlic granules
- 120g unsalted butter
- 120g finely grated Lincolnshire Poacher Cheese 💚
- 50g walnuts, finely chopped
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper or mild chilli powder (optional)
- In a large bowl mix together the flour and garlic granules, and rub in the butter to fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the grated cheese and bring together to a dough. Roll into a sausage shape, 140mm long, and roll in the walnuts to coat. Wrap tightly in clingfilm and chill for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/Gas 4. Slice the dough into 20 biscuits and arrange on 2 baking trays. Sprinkle a pinch of cayenne pepper or chilli powder over, if using. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until crisp.