A problem has occurred
We're sorry but a problem has occurred. The developers have been notified and will investigate as soon as possible.
Whether it's for breakfast on the go, brunch in bead or a quick snack - these simple and easy muffins will go down a treat.
SERVES 6 PREP 10 MINUTES COOK 20 MINUTES
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas 6
2. Cook the spinach in a pan with 1 tbsp water for 4 mins, until wilted
3. Leave to cool, then squeeze out any excess water
4. Whisk the eggs and milk, season, then add the spinach and cheese and mix again
5. Line a muffin tray with 6 muffin cases and divide the mixture between them
6. Bake for 15-20 mins, until just risen and cooked through
7. Allow to cool before eating
8. These will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. These cookies ensure our core functionality works, such as signing into your membership account and keeping our website secure.
We also use analytics cookies to help us make improvements to our website experience by evaluating how visitors use the site. You can manage these cookies by clicking the below button.
We use necessary cookies to enable core functionality on our website such as security, network management and for our membership area to work. You may choose to disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
To help us continue to improve our website, we’d like to use Google Analytics cookies which will provide us with information on how you use the site. These cookies collect general behaviour information and doesn’t directly identify anyone. More information on how these cookies work can be found on our cookies page.Confirm