Learn how to make this cute love heart bookmark!
Show the love this Valentine's Day with this quick and easy heart bookmark - the perfect token to let someone know how you feel.
What you'll need:
- Origami paper in red (or pink)
What to do:
- Start by folding the origami paper diagonally across both diagonals. Fold into a triangle.
- Grab the top of the triangle and fold it toward the bottom.
- Now fold the left and right angle towards the middle. Then unfold.
- Fold the left and right angle towards the top and tuck them into the pocket
- Now cut the heart shape with scissors.
That's it, your bookmark is ready to go - you could add a little message to it or some gems if you want to really show how much you care.