Cauliflower pilaf traybake (Ve)
Looking for something simple and quick for tonight's dinner? Try this cauliflower pilaf traybake, it'll be ready in under an hour and it's vegan too!
- 1 Co-op British cauliflower
- 5 tbsp Mr Huda's curry paste
- 2 x 250g packs microwavable Co-op wholegrain rice
- 50g Co-op flaked almonds
- 1 tsp dried coriander or a handful of fresh coriander
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas 6.
- Trim the cauliflower, then slice vertically into 6 thick steaks.
- Arrange in a single layer on a large baking tray. Mix half the curry paste with 2 tbsp cold water, season, then brush over the steaks.
- Bake in the oven for 15 mins.
- While the steaks are cooking, put the rest of the curry paste in a bowl with 100ml cold water and mix until smooth.
- Add the wholegrain rice, season and stir well to coat, breaking up any clumps as you go.
- Carefully turn the cauliflower steaks over, then add the rice mixture to the tray and return to the oven for another 5 mins.
- Sprinkle with the almonds and cook for 10 mins more, until the rice is piping hot and the cauliflower is tender.
- Scatter over the coriander to serve.