Spa Day for Two
£90 total price*
Enjoy full access to a Bannatyne Health Club's spa facilities, including swimming pool, sauna and steam room. As part of your day, you’ll each be treated to 25 minutes’ worth of treatments.
- Classic Spa Day with 25 minutes' worth of pamper treatments
- Choose from either a Swedish Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage, Lava Shell Back, Neck & Shoulder massage, Bamboo Deep Tissue Back Massage or an Elemis Pro-Glow Facial.
- Full use of spa facilities.
- Divine Lavender eye mask to be used during your treatment or taken home (subject to availability)
- £10 voucher, redeemable towards spa products (min spend £40)
- 25 minute treatment per person
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Prices from £90 in total* for two people. Minimum age is 18. Locations include Grimsby, Mansfield, Leicester and Peterborough amongst others.
*Terms and conditions apply. All prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to the tour operators' terms and conditions. Ask in branch for more details.
Book with confidence, Lincolnshire Co-op and our 14 travel branches are bonded by ABTA the Travel Association.
ABTA and ABTA Members help holidaymakers to get the most from their travel and assist them when things do not go according to plan.
We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA's Code of Conduct.
Our promise to you is that we will only book your holiday with a tour operator who has a full Air Travel Organisers License (ATOL) if a flight is included.
This gives you 100% financial protection should your tour operator suffer any financial difficulties.
We have been trading strongly for in excess of 150 years. Our results were strong once again last year, recording very strong profitability and assets. You can trust us with your money.
We can promise you that booking your holiday with us is as secure as it has always been.
Please ask to speak to the Branch Manager or one of the team for more information.
Our travel experts in branch can help you with the details of what you need for your chosen destination.
The Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office also has a foreign travel guide, with countries across the globe. The guide gives up-to-date information on issues like medical requirements, weather conditions, threat levels and a host of other important issues like passport information. We also put important updates on this website.