Junior Triple Sports Car Experience
£58 per person*
Get your first taste of life behind the wheel with this Triple Junior Sports Car experience.
Your session begins with a driver’s safety briefing to help you understand the controls of the car. Experience life in the fast lane, driving nine miles in a Porsche Boxster, Subaru Impreza and Mitsubishi Eclipse. At the end of the session, you’ll receive a score card with comments. You can also purchase photographs and videos to commemorate your experience.
Prices from £58 per person*.
Location: Lincolnshire (Gainsborough)
• Minimum age: 10
• Maximum age: 17
• Guidelines are that you should be over 4ft 5in to be safe and comfortable to drive. Please check at the time of booking
• Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
• This experience is available on selected weekdays from February to November.
• Weekend upgrades are subject to a £25 upgrade payable when booking and subject to availability.
• We recommend you book at least 16 weeks in advance to make sure dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
• Please allow up to 3 hours for the full experience. Exact duration will vary according to the number of participants on the day.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
*Terms and conditions apply. All prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to the tour operators' terms and conditions. Ask in branch for more details.
Book with confidence, Lincolnshire Co-op and our 14 travel branches are bonded by ABTA the Travel Association.
ABTA and ABTA Members help holidaymakers to get the most from their travel and assist them when things do not go according to plan.
We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA's Code of Conduct.
Our promise to you is that we will only book your holiday with a tour operator who has a full Air Travel Organisers License (ATOL) if a flight is included.
This gives you 100% financial protection should your tour operator suffer any financial difficulties.
We have been trading strongly for in excess of 150 years. Our results were strong once again last year, recording very strong profitability and assets. You can trust us with your money.
We can promise you that booking your holiday with us is as secure as it has always been.
Please ask to speak to the Branch Manager or one of the team for more information.
Our travel experts in branch can help you with the details of what you need for your chosen destination.
The Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office also has a foreign travel guide, with countries across the globe. The guide gives up-to-date information on issues like medical requirements, weather conditions, threat levels and a host of other important issues like passport information. We also put important updates on this website.