£48 per person*
This short but enjoyable ride is perfect for those who wish to get a taste of the high life. Climb aboard and strap in ready for take-off, from the moment you lift into the air to the second the helicopter settles gently back on the ground it is truly an unforgettable experience from a choice of locations. Not much compares to the sensation of hovering in such a powerful piece of machinery, 1,000 feet in the air. Climb higher than the birds and accelerate to over 120 mph, swooping over the landscape before lightly settling back on the ground.
Prices from £48 per person*. Available at locations across the UK, including Skegness.
• Minimum age: 6 (under 12s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
• Maximum height: 6ft 6in
• Maximum weight: 14 stone
• The above are only guidelines and may differ by location please check at the time of booking.
• You should not take part if you suffer from epilepsy, vertigo or are pregnant
• You should be in reasonable health, if you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part then you must discuss this with the centre before booking
• Although spectators will not be able to accompany the voucher holder during their flight, family and friends will be able to view the take off and landing.
• Flights take place on selected weekend dates approximately once a month from each location between March and November.
• We advise you book as early as possible to avoid disappointment. All bookings are subject to availability.
• You should allow approximately 15 minutes for the whole experience.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
*Terms and conditions apply. All prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to the tour operators' terms and conditions. Ask in branch for more details.
Book with confidence, Lincolnshire Co-op and our 14 travel branches are bonded by ABTA the Travel Association.
ABTA and ABTA Members help holidaymakers to get the most from their travel and assist them when things do not go according to plan.
We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA's Code of Conduct.
Our promise to you is that we will only book your holiday with a tour operator who has a full Air Travel Organisers License (ATOL) if a flight is included.
This gives you 100% financial protection should your tour operator suffer any financial difficulties.
We have been trading strongly for in excess of 150 years. Our results were strong once again last year, recording very strong profitability and assets. You can trust us with your money.
We can promise you that booking your holiday with us is as secure as it has always been.
Please ask to speak to the Branch Manager or one of the team for more information.
Our travel experts in branch can help you with the details of what you need for your chosen destination.
The Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office also has a foreign travel guide, with countries across the globe. The guide gives up-to-date information on issues like medical requirements, weather conditions, threat levels and a host of other important issues like passport information. We also put important updates on this website.