Kick-start your freaky Halloween weekend with this gory recipe.
- 6 free range eggs
- Brown bread
- Draw scary faces on 6 free range eggs with a permanent marker.
- Bring water to the boil and then lower the heat and let the water reduce to a rapid simmer.
- Gently lower the eggs in to the water one at a time.
- Cook the eggs for 5 – 7 minutes, depending on how runny you like your yolk.
- Put your toast on and when it’s toasted to perfection, cut in to dagger shapes.
- Add red food dye into each yolk for a gory Halloween effect.