Water balloon pinata
In this super hot weather, it's great to get out in the garden and play some water games. This one is perfect for all the family to enjoy and won't break the bank either!
What you'll need:
- Water balloons (as many as you like)
- A washing line or a line that can be strung across your garden
- A soft bat
- A blind fold - you can use a scarf for this
What to do:
- Fill up each balloon with water and tie them to the line - it might be easier to tie the balloons up first, so the water doesn't spill out, then attach them to the line with string.
- Blind fold the first person, twirl them round 3 times then have a go at trying to splatter the water balloons - you're allowed 3 swings per go.
- Take it in turns with the blind fold and carry on trying to splatter the water balloons until they're all empty.
This fun game is just one of the many great activities we have on our junior member website! If you're struggling for things to do this summer, why not get your youngsters to log on and check out the other things we have, along with competitions and offers on local businesses and days out.
Not a junior member? Anyone aged 5-15 can join, it's free! Find out more and sign up here: firstname.lastname@example.org