Turkey and stilton roll with gravy dip
Turkey sandwiches are an inevitable end for the leftover meat from a Christmas dinner. That doesn't mean they need to be boring- add a bit of excitement to your turkey sarnie, with some slices of stilton and a gravy dip.
- 1 tbsp Co-op gravy granules
- 2 Co-op tiger rolls or a Gadsby's bread roll
- 2 tsp Co-op cranberry sauce
- 250g leftover cooked turkey breast, sliced
- 35g Co-op Irresistible Stilton, sliced
- Mix the gravy granules with hot water according to the pack instructions.
- Add the gravy to a pan and bubble until it starts to thicken, then set aside.
- Preheat the grill to high and halve the rolls.
- Build the rolls up by dividing 2 tsp Co op cranberry sauce, leftover turkey breast, and Stilton between the roll bases.
- Grill until the Stilton is just starting to melt, then remove.
- Drizzle over some gravy, then add the tops of the rolls.
- Serve with the rest of the gravy on the side for dunking.