Turkey and cranberry spring rolls
Don't let your leftovers go to waste. Turn your turkey into these delicious spring rolls, with a healthy dollop of cranberry sauce too.
SERVES: 8 READY IN: 35 MINUTES
- 8 sheets filo pastry
- 250g leftover cooked turkey meat, shredded
- 125g Co-op cranberry sauce
- 125g Co-op Irresistible blue Stilton, crumbled
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves, or 1 tsp dried
- 15g Co-op unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp nigella or poppy seeds (optional)
For the dipping sauce:
- 100g Co-op cranberry sauce
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp clear honey from our Love Local range
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/Gas 4 and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Lay out a sheet of filo vertically.
- Sprinkle an eighth of the turkey, cranberry sauce, Stilton and thyme along the bottom third of the sheet, leaving a 3cm gap at the foot.
- Brush around the filling with melted butter, then roll up to create a sausage shape, tucking in the ends.
- Brush all over with some more melted butter, and sprinkle with nigella or poppy seeds, if using.
- Repeat with the remaining sheets of filo and ingredients.
- Put on the prepared baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 mins or until golden brown.
- While cooking, blitz together the ingredients for the dipping sauce.
- Serve alongside the warm spring rolls.