Tuna and rice salad
- 150g Co-op frozen mixed vegetables
- 250g pouch Co-op wholegrain rice
- ½ x 150g bag Co-op bistro salad
- 145g tin tuna chunks in spring water
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Finely grated zest and juice of ½ lemon
- Cook the frozen mixed vegetables in a pan of lightly salted boiling water according to the pack instructions. Drain well and cool.
- Cook the rice according to the pack instructions and tip into a bowl. Add the mixed vegetables and bistro salad, and toss to combine.
- Drain the tuna, reserving the liquid. Halve the avocado and discard the stone and the skin. Place the flesh in a food processor with the mayonnaise, lemon zest and juice, and the reserved tuna liquid, and whizz until smooth. Flake the tuna over the rice salad and serve with the avocado dressing on the side.