Toffee apple custard pots (V)
Get into the Bonfire Night spirit with these delicious and simple to make toffee apple custard pots.
SERVES: 2 TIME: 15 MINS Vegetarian.
- 4 Co-op British apples, peeled, cored and thickly sliced
- 2 tsp light brown soft sugar
- 300g Co-op fresh custard
- 4 tsp Co-op Irresistible salted caramel sauce
- 2 handfuls Co-op Irresistible Belgian chocolate, toffee and pecan popcorn
- Heat a pan, toss the apple in the sugar and fry for 2-3 mins on each side, until golden
- Set aside to cool
- Spoon half the apple pieces into 2 tall glasses
- Pour over half the custard and add 1 tsp of the caramel sauce to each
- Add the rest of the apple, reserving a few pieces
- Top with the remaining custard, then pile on the popcorn and finish each glass with some apple pieces and the rest of the caramel sauce
- Serve immediately, or chill until ready to eat