Thai green cauliflower steaks
It would be a mistake not to try these flavourful cauliflower steaks, a perfect vegan alternative.
SERVES: 2 READY IN: 30 MINUTES
- 1 Co-op British cauliflower
- ½ tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 4 tbsp Co-op Thai green curry paste
- 120g Co-op basmati rice
- 125g bag Co-op British baby spinach
- 1 lime, quartered
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas 6.
- Trim the cauliflower and cut 2 slices, about 3cm each, from the middle (the rest will keep, chilled, for 2-3 days).
- Drizzle with the olive oil and season, then roast for 10 mins.
- Flip over, and spread each with half the curry paste, then roast for 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the pack instructions.
- Stir through half the spinach, until wilted, then season.
- Divide the remaining greens between plates, then top with the rice mixture and cauliflower.
- Serve the lime wedges on the side.