Sweet and savoury Christmas slices (V)
These tasty slices are perfect for a little treat...and great with leftover Christmas cake too!
SERVES 16 TIME 17 MINS
- 454g Co-op Irresistible Christmas pudding
- 50g grated cheese - why not choose a Love Local one for extra tastiness!
- 1 apple
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Heat the grill to high. Run a flat knife around the edge of the pudding and turn it out of its container onto a board
- Cut the pudding into 16 slices
- Core and thinly slice the apple, then squeeze the lemon juice over. Top each slice of pudding with 2 or 3 slices of apple
- Sprinkle over the cheese and put on a grill pan
- Grill for 2-3 mins until the cheese is golden (you may need to do this in batches)
- Serve while still warm