Spicy Turkey curry sandwich
Ready in minutes with minimum fuss, you can't beat a left over turkey sandwich on Boxing day - especially when it's flavoured with Mr Huda's curry paste from our Love Local range.
- A few slices of leftover turkey
- A chunk of cucumber
- 1 tbsp Mr Huda’s curry paste
- A dollop of mayonnaise
- 2 slices Gadsby’s bread, toasted
1. Coarsely grate half the cucumber and squeeze to release all the juice. Put it in a bowl with the curry paste and mayonnaise, stir and spread thickly over two slices of toast.
2. Pile the turkey slices onto one of the slices of toast, top with the remaining cucumber, sliced, and the second slice of toast.
3. Cut in half and serve immediately.