Snow globe hot chocolate
These snowman hot chocolate kits are so easy to make and look brilliant!
What you'll need:
- 3 large white marshmallows
- icing pens in black and orange
- 1 giant chocolate button
- 1 chocolate - domed chocolate is perfect
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of Horlicks powder or similar
- handful of mini white marshmallows
- 1 cookie - small enough to fit inside a jam jar
- 3 strawberry laces
- 1 cocktail stick
- 1 large jam jar
- Ribbon and gift tag - these are optional but do make it look lovely if it is a gift for someone
What to do:
- First make the marshmallow snowman. Skewer the marshmallows together with a cocktail stick - cut off any of the stick that is stuck out the top when you've put the last marshmallow on
- Use a little of the icing pen to stick a chocolate button and chocolate dome to the top of each marshmallow stack, then draw on a face and 3 dots for buttons
- Plait 3 strawberry laces and tie around the neck for a scarf
- Stick the snowman to a cookie with a little more of the icing, then leave to dry for a few minutes.
- Mix the cocoa and Horlicks together in the bottom of your jar.
- Put the snowman on top, then scatter around the mini marshmallows.
- Screw on the lid, tie with a ribbon and attach your gift tag with the following instructions..."Warm 300ml milk in a pan, Remove the snowman from the jar and add the milk. Stir until smooth and chocolatey, then enjoy, with your marshmallow snowman for dunking"