Roasted spiced chickpeas (VE)
Looking for something to snack on? Try these easy to make roasted chickpeas.
SERVES: 6 READY IN: 90 minutes
- 400g can Co-op chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp Co-op olive oil
- 1 tsp hot chilli powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Dry the chickpeas on kitchen paper.
- Scatter into a roasting tin and coat with the oil, then place in a cold oven.
- Set to 190°C/fan 170°C/Gas 5 and roast for 40 mins, shaking occasionally.
- Turn the oven off and leave for 45 mins.
- Take out of the oven and stir in the spices.
- Once cooled completely, divide between 6 bowls.