Rudolph has gone pop-tastic this Christmas - find out how you can make these here:
What you'll need:
- Popcorn - chocolate flavour
- brown pipe cleaners
- googly eyes
- small red pom poms
- Small glasses
What to do:
- Fill your glass with the popcorn
- For the reindeer antlers - bend one pipe cleaner round the top of another and twist the ends up
- Stick two googly eyes onto the side of your glass
- Stick the red pom pom underneath the eyes to make your reindeer nose.
And that's it - you have a great way to serve and eat your popcorn this Christmas!
Why not make a snowman version as well?! You just need to swap your chocolate popcorn for plain or toffee and instead of pipe cleaners and a red pom pom nose you need some ribbon to make a scarf a little bit of orange paper or card cut into a small triangle for the snowman's nose!