Pulled pork with local BBQ marinade
Even the pickiest of eaters won't be able to resist this smokey pulled pork recipe.
- 1.2kg trimmer pork shoulder joint
- 1/2 bottle of BBQ Marinade from The Lincolnshire Drizzle Company
- 2 hours before (or over night if you have time) rub the marinade all over the pork.
- Leave in a food bag or bowl in the fridge to marinate, turning occasionally.
- Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3.
- Lift the pork into a snug-fitting roasting tin and baste with any excess marinade, plus 100ml water.
- Cover with foil, ensuring the pork is sealed in but the foil isn't touching it and bake for 4 hours.
- Turn up the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 and remove the foil and put the pork back in for 30 mins until crisp and sticky on the outside.
- Lift the pork from the tin and use two forks to shred the meat.
- Add more marinade and stir through the pork for extra smokey taste if liked.
TIP - Put the pork into fresh brioche buns to create the perfect pulled pork burgers.