Prosciutto and pesto bread (V)
In knead of a dinner time treat?
This tear and share prosciutto and pesto bread is a real crowd-pleaser.
SERVES 8 PREP 10 MINUTES COOK 15 MINUTES
- 2 Co-op white batons
- 100g Co-op Irresistible Italian pesto
- 80g Co-op prosciutto
- 25g Co-op Parmigiano Reggiano, finely grated
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas 6
- Without cutting all the way through, slice each baton into 12
- Spread the pesto in between the slices, then divide the prosciutto between them too
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 mins, or until the cheese has melted and the bread is golden and crisp
- Remove from the oven and wrap in foil to take to your picnic