Pineapple crispy rice cakes
Fun and easy to make together, this kids' classic has a tropical twist to make it extra tasty.
- 150g Co-op unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 160g Naked Marshmallows
- 125g Co-op Fairtrade white chocolate, chopped
- 75g Co-op desiccated coconut
- 150g Co-op crispy rice cereal
- 65g dried pineapple, roughly chopped
- Grease and line a 23cm x 32cm tin.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan before adding the marshmallows and 75g of the white chocolate.
- Stir until melted and fully combined.
- Add the coconut and cereal, then stir well.
- Tip the mixture into the prepared tin and level using the back of a spoon.
- Scatter the pineapple pieces over the top and press them into the mixture.
- Melt the remaining chocolate and drizzle over the top before leaving to cool. Cut into triangles and serve!