Peanut butter and chocolate chunk cookies
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- Crunchy peanut butter
- Caster sugar
- 1 Love Local egg
- Co-op Fairtrade dark chocolate
- Line 2 baking sheets with nonstick baking paper.
- Beat 200g crunchy peanut butter with 175g caster sugar until creamy and well combined.
- Beat in 1 large egg and 100g Co-op Fairtrade dark chocolate, roughly chopped.
- Drop heaped teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto the baking sheets, spaced apart.
- Gently press each cookie with your fingertips to flatten slightly.
- Bake for 12–15 minutes.