These colourful pebbles are super easy to make and also mean you can get out and about to find the perfect one! Plus, they'll look brilliant in your garden ready for those long sunny days.
What you'll need:
- Smooth pebbles
- Thick paints
- Googly eyes
What to do:
- When you're out for a walk, keep an eye out for smooth/flat pebbles as these are perfect for this activity.
- Back at home give your pebbles a good wash to make sure they are clean of any dirt and dust.
- Lets get painting! Grab your paints and start creating your ladybird...bright red body and black spots are a good start!
- Leave your bugs to dry
- Once dry, you can stick on your googly eye
- Pop them into your garden, in plant pots etc, so you can see them peaking out at you.
Why not try some other animals and garden creatures...you can make always anything with a pebble and spot of paint!