Iced peach melba tea
Deliciously refreshing, this peach iced tea recipe is perfect for cooling down on those hot summer days.
- 75g Co-op British raspberries, plus extra to serve
- 1 large ripe peach, peeled and sliced
- 500ml chilled tea
- Sparkling water, fresh mint and ice, to serve
- Lightly crush the raspberries so they release their juices.
- Mix in a large jug with the peach slices.
- Pour in the chilled tea.
- Put the whole mixture through a sieve, pushing down on the raspberries and peaches as you do.
- Divide the peach mixture between two ice-filled glasses.
- Top up with sparkling water and garnish with fresh mint.