Orange hot chocolate (V)
Chocolate orange is one of the most sought after flavours at the minute, why not make an indulgent hot chocolate with it to keep you toasty now autumn has arrived.
SERVES: 4 TIME: 10MINS
- 8 tablespoons Co-op Fairtrade drinking chocolate
- 1 litre of Co-op semi-skimmed milk
- 100g Co-op Irresistible dark chocolate orange bar, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon of the crushed chocolate reserved for topping
- 4 tablespoons squirty cream
- Handful of The Naked Marshmallow Co. marshmallows for decoration.
- Place the drinking chocolate in a pan with the milk and the crushed chocolate.
- Heat gently, stirring until the mixture is piping hot and the chocolate has melted.
- Pour into 4 mugs, top with squirty cream and scatter over the reserved crushed chocolate and marshmallows.