Grinch fruit kebabs
These kebabs turn one of our favourite Christmas characters into fruit...and taste great too!
You will need:
- 1 pack of mini marshmallows
- 1 punnet of strawberries
- 2 bananas
- A pack of green seedless grapes
- A pack of wooden kebab sticks
What to do:
1. First prepare all the ingredients – put the grapes and mini marshmallows in a bowl. Slice the bananas up and chop the top off the strawberries.
2. Take your first kebab stick and slide a grape down it followed by a slice of banana, a piece of strawberry (with the tip at the top) and finally a mini marshmallow.
3. The grape represents the face, the bananas the bottom of the hat, the strawberry is the hat and mini marshmallow’s the bobble on the top!
4. Keep repeating these steps until you’ve used up all of the fruit.
Enjoy your fruity kebabs – why not watch The Grinch film whilst you eat them?