Get witch-crafting with these Halloween decorations
Bonkers bats, spooky spiders and ghastly ghosts - why not make all three to celebrate Halloween!
What you'll need
- 1 egg carton
- Black paint
- Black pipe cleaners
- Googly eyes
- Loose cotton wool
What to do
For your bat...
- Take your egg carton and cut off the lid, then cut the pod half into two length ways so you're left with 3 pods attached in a row
- Paint it black all over and underneath and leave to dry
- Once dry, turn it upside down and stick two of the googly eyes to the middle pod
- Carefully pierce a hole in the top of the middle pod and feed a pipe cleaner through it and tie in a knot underneath the bat's body
- Your bat is now ready to be hung up and swoop on your guests!
For your spider...
- Cut one of the remaining pods from the leftover carton and again paint it entirely black
- Once dry, turned it over and stick three eyes to the front
- Take three pipe cleaners and stick them to the underneath of the spider body, so they stick out the sides making the legs and bend them into place
- Your spider is now ready to creep up on people!
For your ghost...
- Take some loose cotton wool and mould it into a ghost shape
- Stick two googly eyes on the front and cut out a black oval shape to form the mouth
- Your ghost is now ready to have a hauntingly good time!